#1 Check for industry-specific features
One size doesn’t fit all. Ensure that the system caters specifically to the needs of wineries, such as:
- Tasting Room POS,
- Alcohol Product eCommerce
- Club Management
- Smart Inventory Tracking
- Alcohol Shipping
- Compliance Tools
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing
A successful winery (or distillery) does much more than ringing up customers. Cover all your bases.
#2 Check for integration and scalability
Consider how the POS and whole solution integrate with your existing operation (for example, shipping with FedEx or UPS), and consider hardware needs.
- Even better, consider if it can replace other redundant software and streamline your system needs.
- Also, think about the scalability of the system, as your winery’s needs may grow in the future.
Activ8 Commerce handles all your sales channels in one solution, without all the APIs. It runs in the cloud on all your devices. It grows with you.
#3 – Evaluate the pricing for your needs
Cost and Pricing Structure: What to look for:
- Consider how the POS and whole solution meet your needs before comparing prices. (you know THAT opportunity cost!)
- Look at subscription fees, transaction fees, setup fees, and other charges. Does it fit the budget?
- Check for additional costs: support, training, integration/API costs, or other fees.
- What hardware costs might be involved?
- What is included and what will you have to procure in addition to the system? Other apps and services?
Activ8 Commerce covers all your sales channels and digital communications, in one solution, without all the APIs. It runs in the cloud on all your devices.
#4 – Get your information from the source
Don’t just believe your ears, believe your own eyes.
- Request a Demo: Reputable providers offer demos. Take advantage of these to get a first-hand experience with the system and see if it aligns with your winery or distillery’s needs.
- Don’t make a decision based on second-hand information, impression, or what you think you heard people say, or worse, a competitor’s advice.
- Get your info from the source, prepare your questions, and invest 30 minutes to an hour into a thorough demo and Q&A before selecting your solution.
Activ8 Commerce covers all your sales channels and digital communications, in one solution, built with you in mind.
So, what’s next?
Are you ready to invest in the right sales system?
Let’s talk about your DTC plans and needs.
Activ8 Commerce offers the most complete DTC sales system on the market
Book a demo, and we’ll show you how you can streamline your operations and grow your sales.
- Posted by activ8commerce
- On October 6, 2023
- 0 Comment