Recently a potential client emailed the sales team to ask how Active could produce technology services for this medium sized winery based on their basic needs including their multiple location retail tasting rooms. The prospective client summarized the needs as the following:
• Need of a wine club system than can manage the whole operation from membership selection until billing/invoicing/collection
• All data pushed/pulled from an existing ERP to avoid data duplication
• Billing/Invoicing/Collection Automation
• Real time connection with API to existing ERP
• Get advanced reporting (for marketing purposes to craft smart segmented offers)
• UX (front-end) to be customized to current website
• Use through app
• Flexibility to self-manage complete services (add more services, hold, cancel, change data like credit card, address, etc.)
The response was sweet and simple stating the relevant points that make prospects turn into clients. In simple terms Active is a relational database used to manage the customer, transaction, and inventory data primarily for alcohol beverage sales.
• Active will automate recurring transactions, whether they are clubs or allocation lists, in batches to automate credit card charges for members or list participants by charging the cards on file through gateway providers such as EVO Payments or OpenEdge.
• Active has an iPad POS for retail transactions that uses web services to speak to your live private master database. Active brought on board a seasoned UX Web Designer to offer Active clients impeccable web design focusing on customer or user experience tied in with branding elements.
• Active also offers an eCommerce solution for your online or web sales transactions, which also speaks to the live private database. This element is easily inserted into your existing website via iFrames.
• Active excels in its own email marketing design tools for the sharpest of campaigns. Email design features, list parsing, and email tracking eliminate the need for a 3rd party email systems. This marketing email feature streamlines your marketing communication presence. For example, the club manager can send credit card decline notices to those members whose card is declined without leaving the database to use another application to send the notices; and even tracks opens, clicks, etc. noting which device the recipients used while reading the email. With Active there is no need to pay the fee for Vertical Response, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp or any other 3rd party email marketer any longer.
• Active offers an advanced inventory management system across multiple inventory locations which tracks and manages finished goods inventory even with returns, swaps or wholesale inventory issues.
• Lastly, Active integrates with Quickbooks desktop versions to push customer and sales transaction data for better financial management. There is no Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable function as Active is sales software, not financial management software. However Active allows an open API or webservices capability if your team has IT resources to write the integration to your ERP system.
Currently Active’s system is set to run on US currency and tax code so Active will not work effectively outside of the US at this time despite all the requests from other wine regions in the world. Active is all-in-one mobile app solution for all the sales channels in alcohol beverage production that commercially touches the customer.
Finally, Active differentiates itself from the other POS sales technology providers by developing innovations, as trusted partner listening to the client’s needs, and answers support calls with a live person. Active is built on reliability, integrity and service. Active’s daily mantra is to help you sell your grape or grain passion better! For specifics on Active and how it can give your business a boost in efficiencies, contact Thomas@activeclubsolutions.com.
About Active Club Solutions:
Active Club Solutions, Inc. is a leading provider of DTC sales technology solutions (Mobile Winery POS, club software, ecommerce, website design). Our mission is to provide a single and comprehensive sales platform for firms selling direct to the consumer. Active Club Solutions has been providing DTC sales technology solutions to wineries, distilleries, and wine stores that seek to elevate sales and maximize service. Today the company has an entire suite of sales tools all in one single database. Active Club Solutions’ commitment to developing and continually improving its sales software and service has made us a leading and well-respected provider of direct sales software with a commitment to quality and customer success.
For more information, visit www.activeclubsolutions.com. To Request a Demo email Thomas@activeclubsolutions.com.
- Posted by activ8commerce
- On September 19, 2018
- 0 Comments