Activ8 Supports Self-fulfillment and 3rd Party Fulfillment
Built to work the way you do, Activ8 Commerce streamlines daily processes.
No need to re-enter all package information into the carrier’s system. Activ8 offers full and live integrations with FedEx, UPS, and GLS, saving you hours of time doing double data entry, weighing packages and uploading spreadsheets.
- No need to maintain a shipping rates table. The live integrations apply shipping, packaging costs and handling on-the-fly as each transaction is created, across all sales channels.
- Time to ship? A single “Quick Filters” click will search for all transactions that are paid but not shipped. Then, batch print shipping labels right from your Activ8 browser window to your thermal label printer
- Labels print in the assigned carrier format
- Schedule smart pickup with the carrier
- Import tracking numbers
- Carriers email tracking to customers
- Customers can view tracking in the member portal on your website
3rd Party Fulfillment:
3rd party fulfillment is also supported by Activ8 in many ways. It’s easy to search transactions, display your shipping list, and export it to either Microsoft Excel or push to your fulfillment house via the ShipCompliant bridge.
- You will need to submit and maintain a table of shipping charges within your Activ8 database.
- At your own convenience, build a list of transactions that are paid and not shipped
- Choose to export or send to fulfillment
- The fulfillment house can also send tracking info back to your Activ8 database
- Customer can view tracking in the member portal on your website